Who we are
…we are trusted partners in preparing global healthcare leaders for the future
What we do
As a not-for-profit organization, The Global Education Development Institute was founded to enrich the leadership knowledge and skills of healthcare leaders across the world. The GEDI board has disseminated knowledge through a hallmark book, presentations at national and international conferences and through partnership with other global organizations. GEDI offers online and onsite programs.
- Prepared over 750 nurses from 21 countries for leadership roles within their regions.
- Global programs to: International Council of Nurses (ICN), Sigma Theta Tau International and others worldwide.
- Celebrated our successes through the publication of Nursing without Borders.
- Expanding partnerships with other professional societies, healthcare and educational organizations
- Enriching our leadership initiatives; advocating and influencing systems of care
- Connecting healthcare leaders worldwide
- GEDI will be recognized as an influential voice and partner in preparing global leaders for their futures