As the year 2020 comes to a close, we thanks those with whom we collaborated throughout this unusual year. There were many faces behind the masks, and we’d like to acknowledge each of you for your resilience in making 2020 The Year of the Nurse and Midwife, a great year. Thanks to Alina Kushkyan, Elena Stempovscaia, Irina Bakhtina, and to our global colleagues from the STTI chapters throughout the world. Early in 2020, we presented a series of programs for our global communities via Zoom; we expanded the content through a seven-day series for Nurses Week, and we’ve continued to engage with those on the frontlines, at Ministries of Health, and in the classroom. Nurses make a difference, each and every day, and although our practices may vary, our commitment never wavers. We are the faces behind the masks, and we celebrate nurses and nursing across the country and around the globe. Enjoy a safe, healthy New Year holiday, and let’s begin 2021, masked, and ready to deliver on the promise of caring for those we serve. We may be distanced, but we are #strongertogether.
- Investing in the Future of Nursing by guest editor, Mary Alexander, MA, RN, CRNI, CAE, FAAN
- Happy Nurses Week by guest editor, Dr. Ann Marie T. Brooks
- Self-Care in a High-Tech Environment…7 non high-tech methods! – Marianne Hess, GEDI Director and Guest Editor
- CARE for Healthcare Workers by… Colleen Marzilli, PhD, DNP, MBA, RN-BC, CCM, PHNA-BC, CNE, NEA-BC
- Engage with GEDI…isn’t it time you joined our community?